BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolution of 2010


Whats up everybody,this post is about my new years resolution plans i making for 2010.My first and biggest revolution is to get a better job and make better money than i did before.Its time for a come up ,i guess that's everybody resolution that's not making that much money before.Next is to get stronger and wiser.Its alot of good stuff last year and a lot of bad stuff that happen.Especially last month in December.I had a lost in my family last month,had house problems according to having power, Job lost and it goes on.I'm not really sweating the job lost because it was time to end that job and do sometime new.I'm learning more and more about life after 2009 and 2008.This year is got to be better then last year.I thankful for being able to live to this year.I know that god gonna have something going for me even when i think its nothing.I gonna come out struggle an live better.I know it could be worst than this.At least i got a car to drive,a house to live in and food to eat.I got it wrong my biggest resolution is to get wiser and stronger and have god because that how I'm going to live better.Thank y'all for reading this post and let me know what is your new years resolution.

0 comments: